Friday, October 18, 2013

In class we have been talking about writing our papers based on what we wrote about in the previous and I don't know what to write because I haven't gotten my previous paper back to make corrections. The rough draft for the following paper is due on Monday Oct, 21 with 750 words to be written and I have nothing. I'm not really taking this class serious, because I'm not really being motivated to do work even though I know it needs to be done. There are no grades in this class except we have beyond class to do and these 3 papers, there is no other quizzes tests, or anything to boost my grade so there for attendance and getting good grades on this paper is well needed. I really don't see a point in going to this class because we don't do any work in class unless we are behind just need the time to blog or ask questions, but bye the way I can take this class anytime because all you really have to do is show up !!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We have to come to class to learn. Even though, it might not benefit you, it is benefiting another student in class. And the grades i can see where you coming from but also look at this class as an easy A i know I am. I am salty about not getting my paper back, but he was probably busy or grading other students work from other classes.

    ReplyDelete