Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Cookout
 
 On Oct 25,2013 there was a Fall cookout held at the principles house of Richard bland college. Tiara and I decided to go after class to attend. There was plenty of food and people to attend. I felt if I was at my own family cookout, I was welcomed with a smile and asked how my first year was going. It was a good place to mingle with friends and just to sit out and relax near some nice calm water...There was enough food that the Statesmen grill provided and it was free so it was no excuse why people said they was hungry or they didn't have any food to eat because it was plenty...After getting my food I did leave because I don't like to be outside eating and bugs com e around my food. I think more things should be held on campus more to do and a way to mingle around with everybody that you haven't met yet. Being that it was my first time down that way, it was very nice overall !

2 comments:

  1. Im glad to read your post and see that Richard Bland is nicer campus than I thought. Hopefully they will have more things like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you got to go and have this experience. I couldnt make it because I was sick... I hope we have more events were we can all get together to discuss our time here at richard bland! :)

    ReplyDelete