Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall Break
 
My first year of college and my first fall break was pretty boring it rained since Wednesday the night I left college until I returned that Sunday evening. I went to a bond fire in the rain it was cold and I spend a lot of my time with my family. The best part of it all was getting to bring the car back to college with me it made me feel more on my own and more responsible.! Fall break went by pretty quick before you knew it, it was over and school was around the corner. It gave me time to myself not to do any school work and just to be away from the college life, but my friends were missed. Before leaving for fall break things got hetic and that Tuesday was a rough night because people knew it was fall break the next day and there were no classes. After fall break things seem to go  back to normal, but I also think break shoud be a lot longer. 

1 comment:

  1. I had a boring fall break as well girl, I wanted to go to the pumpkin patch but the rain ruined that for my family and I. I did miss Richard Bland as well, but home is always where I will want to be the most <3

    ReplyDelete