Thursday, October 24, 2013

Grammar Schrammar Presentation
 
 
Hunter, Karmin and myself presented a class project on Quotation with Quotation, It was kind of a hard subject to teach off of because nobody in the group really knew what it meant. At first we were going to do a video and then we decided to let Sweeney record us in class and I felt more comfortable with that rather than having someone watch what we recorded. After all getting in class and presenting it wasn't as bad as I thought ,so my whole point is I have slowly gotten out the ways of being sky and nervous in talking in front of people. Our next topic is on Further vs Farther anyone have any idea what this means? I don't want to present with a blank stare...This class has yet been the easiest English class ive ever taken having a contract no quizzes, test, homework, is the best feeling ever and only 3papers to write the entire semester I couldn't ask for a better English teacher :)




No comments:

Post a Comment