Friday, September 6, 2013

Richard Bland College
 
 
 
 
 
When I got accepted into Richard Bland that was a turning point of my life. I was excited but nervous.  As it got closer for me to move in I was sheading tears everyday, because leaveing my family was hard. After getting into the dorms and meeting new people everything seemed to calm down.  My first two weekends I left and went back home to Mom and Dad. Realizing that independence was coming in a blink of an eye it told me that you have to be your own person.
I though I wouldn't like the college life but after getting around and knowing people it became fun.
Living in the dorms well sorta apartments is like almost having my own house, thinking of a dorm is just like having a bed with no extra, but Richard Bland has pushed me to almost like having my own home to take care of . We are been provided a full kitchen and a bathroom, washer and dryer, living room, and also your own bedroom !.. Richard Bland is the top community colleges that has a campus to live on you wouldn't find this at no other 2year school . I will be continuing Richard Bland for the next 2years and planning on transferring in the spring of 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Leaving for school was extremely hard for me as well. The day i moved in , I cried like a baby. i never been apart from my mother, it always just been me and her.so for me to move from Hampton to Petersburg was hard.

    ReplyDelete