Thursday, September 26, 2013

Peer revision In Class
 
 
We were given a topic in class to write about a experience we have had in English, language and I choose how I didn't think i wasn't going to make it out of high school. High school was a struggle for me it took a lot out of me to pass. After getting accepted into college it changed me around a lot I took things a lot more serious. It came to me that college was going to be better and bigger things to worry about and high school was just a little turn around to get me on the right track. Once I got started with college things had to settle down and things had to get more serious. I think I love college more than anything and now I think I can pass college English without having little things worry me 

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way in high school, barely making it to graduation. But I do agree that college gives you a new outlook on your education and it really makes you feel like you are finally working towards something voluntarily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea school period was a struggle for me .i use to feel like it just wasn't for me.i had to do some thinking because i wanted many things in my life and success is one of them, and i know my education was the beginning to my success.

    ReplyDelete