Thursday, September 26, 2013

Beyond Class
 
 
 
On September 23,2013 I went to a Richard Bland soccer game. I never knew anything about soccer but getting out of my dorm it was something to do. Soccer has never been my sport to watch because I don't know any rules and to me its just kicking the ball into the golly and running. As the game started off they came with a easy golly and scored, and Bland was getting upset because they got first goal. Soccer is a very competitive sport and it comes down to winning or loosing. There was a couple times when I thought there was going to be a fight and the game was going to shut down, but they were just competing. The game turned out to be a good game and I think we actually won after all.
The team seemed to be happy overall about their win and seem to play well as a team

No comments:

Post a Comment