Monday, April 14, 2014

SoftBall TailGate
 
 
 
The Richard Bland college was invited to the girls softball team tailgate and games at 3 and 5 on April 2, 2014. They provided food and drinks and all we had to bring was our statesman sprite, it was so hot that day I couldn't be out in the sun for long because it would have just made me feel sick. I feel like that's the only time you really see people out the dorms is at events because food is provided and its free. Mostly everybody was there showing support because everything was free. I don't know if the girls actually won because I couldn't stay outside long. The sun was just a beat down and made me just as sleepy. I think it was a nice event to have outside while the weather was nice and everybody got to mingle and enjoy each other. It makes me feel really bad when I see any sport playing in hot weather, because all the clothes have to be on and all this extra things it involve but overall it was a nice event Richard Bland held.

No comments:

Post a Comment