Monday, February 17, 2014

Feb 12, 2014
 
 
In class on Wednesday feb 14, 2014 we did peer reviews with our groups. we had to read our papers to our group, and then they had to read it and make corrections. I was the only one in my group who had my paper so there wasn't to many corrections that could be done to everybody's paper. Our papers have to be 1500 words and I got about to 500  words. we have kinda missed a lot of class period times so we haven't really been in class to do anything. The snow has really pushed back our days and our class times.

1 comment:

  1. In our class we have been doing the same thing. One of the essays we are writing is a character analysis and the relation that has to ourselves. It has to be around the same length. And for the past few classes we have also been trying to do peer reviews. In my group though, it was only myself and one other person in the group who had completed there papers, leaving little left to say and and even smaller amount of corrections to make. It will be interesting to see how the assignment plays out; especially because tomorrow is supposed to be yet another snow day.

    ReplyDelete