Wednesday, March 5, 2014

we have actually kind of started out spring break early, because we missed the 3rd and 4th of march its been crazy how our school days been cut short this semester. We have barely had classes, but in a way its just been a laid back semester! I am sick of the snow because it just holds me back I can go anywhere, but be stuck in my dorm. I rarely talk to anybody on campus I have a select few of friends which is a good thing because I can deal with less drama...! I'm glad none of our spring break is getting taken because I think I deserve a week off from just school.. Richard bland was just the right school for me, we get out mostly when it snows and mostly universities are still in secession. Being that we are on back roads it makes it even better because they don't clean the roads off as quick as they do the main roads..

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy that we had monday and tuesday off from the snow! Its been a pretty awesome semester cause the snow just keeps getting us out of school! Its been a pretty calm semester for me! i hope the next 2 days go by fast cause im ready for spring break! im glad the snow has gotten us out of school quite a few times, but im very tired of snow! i was so bored on monday and tuesday cause i was stuck in my house all day long! i was scared they were gonna take a few days away from our spring break but im so glad they didnt! Im so glad bland is on back roads and not on a main road so they take much longer to clean it! hope you have a good spring break! :)

    ReplyDelete